Thursday, December 11, 2008

Goddamn Teen Clichès.

Okay, very, very confused right now.
I've been friends with this guy for a very long time, and recently he told me he liked me, but he also said that 'he knew it was never going to happen', therefore excusing me from saying anything in rebuttal to his proclamation. Yeah, I also recently got out of a relationship -- there was no real emotional attachment on either side, so I'm not still hung up on the guy, but still, I've rushed into relationships before, and it's something that I've learned never to do, I would recommend this to anyone; if you take anything from this blog, let it be to take time and know what you're getting into before you commit to a relationship, it sounds stupid, but it's so important. Anyway, so this guy likes me, and I like him, but I've sort of vowed that I wouldn't rush into any relationships until at least 2009, January/February. SO, I like this guy, he likes me, I haven't told him how I feel, and don't think I will, because I just don't think that it's fair for him to have to wait for me, and by the time I'm ready to date him I assume that he'll have stopped liking me and moved on.
It's not a really significant problem, I know.
I don't need a boyfriend, I know.
But Goddamn, it's annoying.

Anyway, I'll probably post something spontaneous and pensive on this blog at some point tonight, if the moment takes me.

No comments: